Thursday, September 22, 2005

Rear Stickers

Well this is my first post. I guess you could say I'm a 'Newbie' at this online chat stuff. So you'll just have to take the time everyday to get to know me through my typed words and with what i saw and how i saw it to the best of my knowledge. If you ask me, i'm only here to meet friends and to talk about things in the online world which is more than i can say for the real world. Most of the time I'll probably talk about hobbies and such, but in the mean time, i might have a thing or too to say about such and such. So keep Posted! Talk to you soon New friend of Interest. I look forward to our journey toghter into the unknown and such.

Cathy Sampson.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Cathy, its really exciting to have your on the innernet club. I like your thimbles, they are so cute! sometimes I wish that people still used thimbles and didn't shop at target so much. My sister in law just refuses to mend any of her socks and just goes to target and buys new ones. I think its real wasteful and I told Merle and Jackie that they should really talk to her about it. I am not talking to her since she insulted my cooking at Thanksgiving, in front of everyone! She could have just said she didn't like pringles to me in private but Donna and the kids go crazy for my tuna casserole when I crumple up pringles on it. Well, she can just go ahead and go to target. cathy, how do you keep such a sunny side on life? sometimes I just want to give up

4:19 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

You should.

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home