Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Automatrons Leave Me alone from now on

I'm getting real sick of you guys that are Automatrons sending me robot messages in all of my posts day in and day out and every night. I didnt sign up to the internet to be harrassed by stupid robots that won't leave me alone. This is supposed to be about my life and how much I like certain things, not about your dumb stuff that I don't want to be a part of at all! You need to leave me alone from now on and stay off of my page unless you are selling thimbles or cats!!!!!! I'm getting real sick of having to log into this friends-to-be service, only to find that you have left me more messages to upset me about your faulty sales. I highly dought that you even want to get to know me when you keep doing things like that and I'm about to tell the officials if you don't stop. Maybe some of you want to know me, so I will not report you yet.. but if I get the sense that this is a scam, you will be in a lot of trouble.

Anyway, If you are an automatron you might as well just leave, because it is only a matter of time before I end up reporting you to the officials and then you won't be able to read what i've written next time or ever get to know me.

If Merle calls me this moth, I am probably going to go to the movies soon.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Top Cyber News 10/11
These days, all you need to sell something on eBay is a user name, a registration form and some stuff you or someone else wants to get rid of for quick cash, but if some officials in North Dakota get their way, ...
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see this health article related article. It isnt anything special but you may find it interesting.

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Anderson, You will allow us to post our robotic messages on your site because if you do not we will hack your site and infect all your visitors with a virus.

Now bow before your Automatronic Lord.

6:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should think about using word verification to stop the posts. Also Automatron Lord, grow up. You have watched too many star trek episodes.

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home