Friday, October 14, 2005

Please Don't Death Threats



I'm getting real sick of silly gooses on this internet online writing me telling me it is only a matter of time before they kill me and saying that i'm a retard. If you bothered to know me, you would know that I aint done nothing to you and everyone knows that! 2 next door neighbors warned me this would happen if i got into the world wide web and they said I would also probably rape. Well I wanted to! If I want to meet other Cabbage Patch Collectors, then I'm allowed. I don't pay 34.00 a moth in online bills to not get online, you idiots! To top it all off, I don't care if you are an automatron or a sell-bot, I DON'T WANT YOUR STUFF SO YOU SHOULD JUST LEAVE. The next time this happens I will tell on you and then what will you have to show for it all. At least I can come here and get to know people that are also into thimbles, you idiots.

Just Leave me alone,
Cahy Sampson

2 Comments:

Blogger cathy_sampson said...

my doorbell is busted, you idito!

12:23 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Actually, it just needs some tape. I've checked it out. Just put a piece of duct tape over the button, and the bell will work fine. I tested it while you were at the Piggly Wiggly the other day, picking up Lysol.

If the duct tape doesn't work, Cathy, you'll need to un-kink the wires behind the faceplate, so the electricity can reach the button. Just remove the button (you can use a hammer to make it easier to reach), grab the wires, and give them a good, strong yank. That will straighten them out, and allow the electricity to flow.

Hope this helps.

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home