Saturday, October 15, 2005

Saturday Night



I think its real pretty. One thing you can do when you're alone at home, is also write in the imaginary. I just finished doing this about 10 minutes ago, when i'm thinking about cats. On this journey time I was in that imaginary catland, where all of these beautiful ones ran forwards and backwards. Calicos, Tabbies, Sherpas, Norwegians, skinless, long-haired, short-haired ... you name it, they were there! As you can imagine, I didn't have the courage to say 'kitty kitty', because so many would come and swarm me into fear and probably expect food. I don't like to kick, so they should just assume that I don't have food today and they should pretend that I'm really not there. But in the meantime, I can only hope no dogs come! Can you imagine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home