Wednesday, October 19, 2005

If now, then when?


The goons will have us believe that everything we've done over there is wrong. If we don't do this they will murder us all later and then what will be of the freedom that we've all bled for throughout the times of the Land?! Call me crazy but I would prefer to have the insurges thwarted NOW vs. LATER. If not now? Then when.... it is a matter of time and death when you think about it.

These reporters snooping around Guatan, should mind their own business. Or settle down their pens and pick up the mighty sword instead of just writing about it why don't they put their pens where their swords are and try that for a change! Luckily, I don't have no sons or daughters, but by God if i did, I would be making sure they were over there fighting the insurges until the last one was in the Guatano Jail cells for what they've done.

My home IS where my heart is and I won't be sitting by as they blow up my house! I've worked years on it and last year I put some new flooring in that I don't even walk in socks on! It is either we get them or they gunna get us and I won't sit by and watch that happen. If I was married, my husband wouldn't sit by and watch that crap go on either. We worked too hard for this house and the rent payments are hard enough as it is!

On a greater note, they're doing a remake of that Burt Reynold's football movie and I think it WILL be playing at the mall near my house. I'm thinking about asking a friend from down the road if they wanna come see it with me. Even though he is a bit older, he still has it! I guess i'm a sucker for moustages! We'll probably hit up a shoe store or 2 on the way to the movie. My sandals hurt sometimes and I think. No harm in that.

1 Comments:

Blogger cathy_sampson said...

My doorbells are broken you idiot! I told you I didnt mean to buy those cassettes past the Free Trial Package and now you found me and I don't know how! Do you have tracers working for you? If you come back to my house and one of my cats accidently gets out, you'll have a barrel of hell on your hands so you beeter just back off!

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home