Thursday, October 20, 2005

In-Water Stings


Alls I know is that it isn't natural for children to be in deep taffy water in the first place. This is why I don't travel and never will. Everything I need is in my house or in town. It sure as hell isn't in a place where its natural for jellies to be in that sector at that time of year, but people don't get stung unless they've done something wrong. Even if they are children, they deserve to be bitten because they probably did something. If they are reading this, I say to them, I am sorry about the bites, but you deserve everything that happens to you in the water. Until you come to your sense, you will have more aqua tradgey and swarms upon swarms will enter your shores and stings upon stings will sting your sores.

The last time I saw that many of something, was when I left Lorna's sandich out for two days on hot day. Lorna never showed up because of her softball practice and I started watching tv to pass the time. 2 days later, Shelly called to say that the game had gone BAD so i said 'no problem shelly'. Then I looked over and saw a stripe in the carpet that I had never noticed before and when I got up to move it I saw that there were so many crawling small ants and Lorna's sandwich was gone. Those idiots went from where I was in the TV room into the couch and finalizing in kitchen quadrant. The only thing to do was to spray them with Lysol because even if the eat the lemon out of it, they will eventually eat the spray and it makes them go upside down and curl.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sometimes there are ants where i work, and in my house. i feel scared when they are around. i think they will swarm and eat my baby. i hear that happens in africa.

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home