Thursday, April 27, 2006

Floors and even other area



Ha Ha! Mindyville Mom just remended me of a great idea. If you ever need sprucing up of your lives alls you have to do is lay pinecones on the floor and think it is Christmas already!!!! If the shoe fits, the next day you can change thins up and lay eggs on the floor and in the curtains or think it is Easter time. As long as you pick them up during the next almost-holiday then it won't get confusing, so for exampill, never mix hearts with groundhogs or else you won't know which is which. In the meantime you don't have to wait for 'legit' holidays and that way you can celebrate whenever you fill like it. Thanks to the Mindyville Mom for the great tits! It is exactly the reason I even entered the internet highway in the first place. This way I have a fresh case of new ideas and meet new people from the next town over. In the meantime, if I ever make it over to Mindyville you'll be the first person I'll cross off my list.

Thanks to Mindyville Mom for the great feedback and keep in mind more ideas from other friends are always welcome especially not Chris. In the meantime, don't tell me to dress up the cats though, I already know about that, ok?
Cathry Sampson

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I always leave a Skeleton hanging in the backyard after Halloween, so when Thanksgiving comes around I can dress it up like a dead Pilgrim or Indian...or around Christmas time I dress it up like a dead Santa or Elf. At Easter time I dress it up like another dead Jesus, complete with the cross and nails.

I'd like to thank Mindyville Mom for the nice tits, as well. We can never have too many of those lying around.

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fruit cake tastes great year round so dont hesitate to get it out of the freezer now and then. Fruit cake is a real pleaser I've noticed. Pop it into the microwave for 20 seconds, serve it with milk, and bang, you have a happy husband and children. Fruit cakes can save your day too!!!

12:06 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Is there a fruitcake recipe which will give me a happy wife and children?? I'm tired of trying to find some by hanging out in front of landromats and middle-schools. If I can get the same thing from a fruitcake recipe, that would be great (and cheapr, too!)

8:38 PM  
Blogger cathy_sampson said...

In the meantime, you should just focus on what i say.

5:45 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Never cross anyone off the list until you're sure they've been neutralized. You know this, Cathy!! It's the very first thing they teach you in Ninja class!

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home