Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Behind the Pines


Ha Ha! You'll never believe it! I spayed most of the day playing with the Louisa with red short hair, 2 Louisas with black curly hairs, Auburn Louisa, Louisa in Turqoise jumper, Premie Louisa, colored-girl Louisa and a few other Louisa that made me angry in the end. At first a stranger named Kousa tried to enter, but I screamed and it scurried away. Just then Premie Louisa sure was a hoot AS ALWAYS!!!! I could barely catch her when she jumped off a toadstool and ran into the busybee patch! 'Come back you silly goose' and sure enough I got her before she could! Ha ha! Then before she knew it each of the babies peeked out of the cabbages! It was a safe and happy day.

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

When you caught Koosas, why didn't you just name it Louisa like you did all the others?

10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like to play dolls too!

10:10 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I think there is a difference, here, between "playing dolls", and the obscure, pseudo-psychotic world Cathy often finds herself in. A world in which the air is choked by a mixture of hot glue fumes, cat hair and, quite possibly, the toxic vapors of numerous state-mandated, nurse administered medications.

I, for one, like Ice Cream.. but I don't believe I will ever hold a full, meaningful conversation with it.

Not agian, anyway.

Chris

11:25 PM  
Blogger cathy_sampson said...

I kicked Koosas in the face and then made sure to shut the door.

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dolls dont hurt anyone and are pretty friends.

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home