Sunday, November 06, 2005

Crafts and Table


Today I spend most of the entire day up to my hair in beads. I am working on a project that will be real great when it is done and I've been working on it for a few years. It is frustrating to know that I still have much more work to do, but in the end the resulst will have outweight the sacrifice. The whole set up has been on my kitchen table and dribbling into the hallways since 2001 and the cats are always jumping up and almost ruining the entire project. It makes me SO MAD WHEN THEY DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!In the end they'll look prettier in these costumes, though, so all the sacrifice will be real worth it. If it works out, they can wear the costumes the whole time, every day and then we'll all have fun in the end. It will be a full-time parade and I can just watch the whole thing like it is in my own backyard... or in this case my own livingroom, suck on that one Kelly Ripa! LOL! ROTFLMAO! LOL!

The only other thing I thought about was that Shelly should mind her own business. She don't know what I've gone through and if she starts talking about me in town I''ll probably have to talk to the coach again.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merle was wondering if you cuold bring your knee pads to the next practice. She has gotta dig up some weeds and is gonna be on all fours for most of the day on sunday. She would have asked you herself but she's mad at you for stealing her scary pumpkins. she made those pumkins for the church kids and you just stold them and acting like nothing happened. Joan is mad too.

12:50 AM  
Blogger cathy_sampson said...

I never did nothing like that. It was probably the teen ghouls from in town. Why does everyon in this town always go ahead and blame me for things i never even jumped to conclusions too! It makes me angry! Merle can buy her own knee paddings! I'm sick of her always thinking she can just use mine. The hardware store has plenty of knee cap protectors and maybe its time she shelled out some of her own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If i had enough to get on the bus, I would leave this stinkin' town once and for all, so you are lucky that I don't! I been here too long and have my roots here anyhow, so you better get used to it and start to think about the futrue a little bit more next time.

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pam saw you take the pumkins and put them in your tempo. why do you take things that you dont own? Its hurting the community alot what you do. She said to Terri that you dont pay taxes and thats why the govermnet put that x on your house. Can you let us borrow your knee pads, Sheila and me are putting some new carpet in the cat room, it really stinks in there.

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cathy. Cathy! are you sick again? where did you go?

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we're still waiting on those neepads Cathy. Joyce drove by your house and knocked on your door yesterday but you didn't answer. She saw your tempo out back.

5:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll tell you what she's doing with those kneepads....

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home