Thursday, October 27, 2005

Hallway




If you are reading this, tell someone in town that my eyes are sealed shut. The Battery to my desk writer is running low and doon I won't be able to get my message out. The cats still have control of the house and now other cats from town have come to the windows and they keep trying to break the glass. I can't see how many well shishers have come to my board, but I am hoping no automatrons have found out that I have taken ill. I don't want them pushing no cold remedies if I can't even see what they've written. They shouldnt bother anyways, because I am sick and I can't even change my god damn pants and one of them cats has diarea all over the hallway. The softball team is going to wonder where I am once they realize the bench looks different.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your situation reminds me of my slipped disk earlier this spring. I lied down on a matress in the living room while Cammy took care of the kids and kept the jet ski business going, even though things haven't been the same since they passed that law against water recreation vehicles at Pepper Dam. Every time I think about Lenny Hanlen and his nature terrorists and how he turned the town against me and my business I just want to kick somehting. Cammy tells me that I should just let it go and stop smoking but what does she know, she just has to take care of the kids and cook, give me a break. Who is going to put the feed the animals, and then there is poor little Boots.. Its almost time for the game. I hope you feel better and can open your eys..

7:23 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I, too, have had my eyes sealed shut for the last 3 weeks. I had mine professionally done, though.

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home