Friday, October 28, 2005

I shouldn't be a live, but I am.

I can feel normal comin back. Before my head felt like an axe split, but now it just feels empty again. I'm not caughing up that junk no more and I found a Jay Cloth under the fridge so I got my eyes clean off. I can almost see out of one and that means I can finally watch tv again.

I'm glad I made it through. It was the same as being at war. I had to make sure I made it out ok, but in the end it was worth fighting for and I'm glad I fought for what I thought was write. One of the cats died, but sometimes that happens.

It will be a few days before I can go back out on the diamond. I'll have to explain to the team that I was out sick, then they won't be able to penalize me for any wrong doings. If they try I'll just have to take it up with officials and work from there. I've had a few run ins with most of them, but it always heps to just clear the air with the highers up and then let it just be water under the bridge. If you see any of them, tell them to mind their own goddman business.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They got Joan to cover 3rd base while you were sick and now you are going to have to fight her to get back on the bench. THey beat Marysville last weekend and went to celebrate at Fridays. I got the taco salad with ground beef and ate the bowl. Their drinks are too strong. I wont tell who I am but I was just telling you that it wasn't my fault that you got kicked off the bench.

9:16 PM  
Blogger cathy_sampson said...

Joan has NO RIGHT to cover third. Everyone knows this and I'm sure there will be some sort of rally to get her off, especially if I have somethings. It is amazing to me that my sickness would ignite this type of jealousy in the people that i thought were my best friends. I did not ask for this disease and I'm sick and tired of everyone pretending that I'm not the same as I was before this happened. You people should be ahsamed of yours elves. I am unclear as to if I'll wear the uniform in proud at this point, but I won't know for sure until I'm back on the field on MY BASE. Joad everyone hates you!

1:39 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I'm glad Joan covered third base while you were wiping your eyes clean with the Jay Cloth. If no one was on third, how could we possibly hope to tag the runner out as he headed for home??

You need to think about these things, Cathy, before you go getting sick again. The team relies upon you for tagging out runners at third, and if you're too busy being sick, then we have to get someone else to do it. Joan said she doesn't mind helping out when you can't seem to get the job done.

10:29 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

I saw one of the officials down at the Car Warsh yesterday, and I told him to mind his own goddamn business. He didn't seem to know what I was talking about, but I did it anyway. Then I told him Cathy told me to do it. Then I punctured his right front tire with my nail gun. LOL. Take that, Official!!!

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home