Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Bag Slits and Cuts



Well, I just come back from the Piggles and Wiggles and the line-up was just about enough to make me go off of my rocker!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE ARE DOING THIS TO ME. Thanksgiving can F-OFF and take a hike if you ask me a question. Alls I needed was some Lysol, because of the vomit ... meanwhuile I had to wait around all day while every Time, Dick and Harry hogged up the store clerks ringing up and jammed up a line that would normally be unclogs. I tried to complain to all the people but everyone was just plain rude and so I tried pushing and that still didn't make them budge. IT MUST BE NICE to have all the money in the world and all the time in the world to make all the friends food in the world, when some of us have Thursday practice to go to and crafts to make.

I got out of that and then the bag was so heavy on my walk home, that I had to throw one of the Lysols out anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That plastic bag always cuts into my hands where the fingers meet the slit and the only way out is to throw something in the ditch! Great! And who knows when I'll have time to walk back into town and buy another damn bottle! If that couch gets stain again and you'll never hear the end of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At some point all of you will have to walk up and realize that these holidays are just not worth it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it happens to the best of us. I have to get the weeds out of my yard quick. they are taking over! I poured gasoline on them but it really stank and I spilled it on my turquoise top. real bummer!

1:38 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

What gives you the right to push and shove people in line at the market?? What makes you think your 'crafts' are any more important than what they have to do?

Lady, you need to relax a little bit.

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home