Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Hard Socks


There is something wrong with them. Normally I can muck around on the porch and in the beginning of the lawn and they don't smell or feel like this. Just when I think they're fine -- I smell down there and they smell like wet pennies. They feel hard on the botton and soft on the top which doesn't make no sense either. I have a right mind to blame Lorna but I thought she was in Mindyville this weekend. Luckily for her, I found a new pair under the furnace and I'll have to wear those until I can take these ones to the washmat. If you seen Touched by an Angel last night, you realize that Lorna will get her commonpense in the end.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could use some comet in the wash and those socks will be very white. I dont know if they will be soft on the bottom, maybe you can put a half a cup of Downey softener. Looks like you have a big project with those dirty socks ahead of you LOL!@!

5:59 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I was Touched by an Angela last night...does that count?

6:25 PM  
Blogger cathy_sampson said...

Mindyville Mom. I don't got no comet but I do have some Mr Clean and it seemed to do the trick. They are wet now, but they smell better than before and at least I can wear them and not worry that they are hard as a brick. The brown is still there but they smell pines now.

8:42 PM  
Blogger cathy_sampson said...

P.s Chris, Mind your own Ps and Qs!

8:42 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

My P's are just fine. It's my Q's I can't seem to locate. I should have minded them better. Now I've got a whole drawer full of P's, and no Q's to go with them. How am I supposed to spell "Pharquart" without a supply of Q's??

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPRST.... Doh!!! See what I mean?!?!

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont feel comfortable in this blogs. I thought we were talking about cleaning help tips.

10:57 AM  
Blogger cathy_sampson said...

mindyville mom. me neither!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this hog comes into all my words and I hate him.

Chris why don't you stop confusing us and go write your on Blug!

3:08 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

'Hate' is such an ugly word, Cathy.

Perhaps a more eloquent way of saying this would be:

"this hog comes into all my words and it irritates me."

or

"this hog comes into all my words and I have developed a serious distates for his intrusions."

or, maybe

"this hog comes into all my words and his presence looms over me, like a shadow....enigmatic, constant, and haunting...but at the same time beautiful and strangely comforting."

Chris

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home