Friday, December 16, 2005

Can Food


After that I had to try and get them out from underneath the radiator and it was just plain awful. 2 of them started the hisses and the others got spooked and started to ram. I got a fly swatter and smashed 'em, but that just made them flare up and cause ruckus. At anyrate, In the end I am the one with the can food and they really do realize that and whenever I start up the engine on the can opener they always come out running and rubbing up on my sweatpants and such. The truth is, this is the only time when we are friends.

6 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

If the cats are such a bother, why not get rid of them?

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Theres a magnitude of retaliation going on and I am about up to here in knee deepedness regarding the very contrite matter. What else is an unsuspecting grad with pre-dissertation jitters supposed to notify the authorities about? It is as simple as it has ever been...we need to get our asses into third gear and remove the hinderances, clearing the obstacles to a better grasp on the situation.

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I left your neepads on the front porch so please come get them because I dont need them anymore. THey are really dirty now so I think you should get new ones.. And dont call at dinner time, Ted gets really angry when you call and disturb the family. do you have Terri's weedwacker?

11:24 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

If you are just keeping the cats for their fur, why not keep midgets instead??

I mean, midgets are just like little people, and they can do things for you the cats can't.

You know...sexual things.

It's magic.

11:15 AM  
Blogger cathy_sampson said...

There aint midgets where I live and if there were they wouldnt be allowed in our town.

3:00 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Cathy, I've seen midgets in your town before, if I remember correctly. There were two on top of Gail's house a few years back, signalling with a flashlight. It rained really hard a few minutes later, which I thought was odd...

Chris

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home