Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Clots


I went into town to see the Doc and the news wasn't great. Every year I get even sicker after the Baazar becaue I exhaust myself as much as I can in order to get it all done before the deadline. People like that need to remember that elves don't just magically make themselves. Well, Doc said that those balls I been coughin up are probably caused by rotten glue gun fumes. I don't got no windows, so it turns out that when the air gets coughy like that you're supposed to stop and take a breather and get out of the elf area. It must be nice to be a rich doctor living on the mount, when some of us can't just drop everything important and put everything on hold and tie a nice bowtie on our lices and 'take it easy'. In the meantime, I would like to be a doctor and just sip coladas all day and live in the high life. He makes me SO MAD SOMETIMES.

He reckons I should call it quits, so I told him where to shove that and take a hike. In the meantime, I sprayed all the Lysol I could on those areas that make me sick and in the meantime I also killed a few aunts by spraying it in their faces. Those idiots tried to get into some rotten nog I forgot about on the space heater. I thought it was either that or they could just take a hike and cross over the road and hit Lynne's house. THAT'LL BE THE DAY! HA! So they are all dead and I need to sweep them up before the cats get to them.

In the meantime, Cheryl Debranto is pretending and now the whole team thinks that I am at the root of her missing kneepads. I have my OWN kneepads and there is no reason why I would take he kneepads. I've ritten C S on mine too NOT C D, so no one can even try to stealk mine or blame me for this crap. Someone found one Cheryl's under a log near Ponce Du Coupe. I don't even go near there so it is dumb that I'm getting blamed. It isn't my fault that leaches are attracted either. That is just nature!!!!!!!!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Actually, elves do magically make themselves. They're elves, after all. They're magic!

What do you think, all those Christmas toys come from a department store?!!? No!!! Elves make them, and it takes a lot of elves! If they had to wait around for you to make more elves, they'd be in a really terrible backlog for toys each year.

Come on, Cathy! Think about it.

11:21 AM  
Blogger cathy_sampson said...

Chris do you live in Mindonville?

8:45 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Yes. I live over on East Euclid, near the Rite-Aid and the Carl's Jr. Why do you ask? Do you need something? If so, I can just shoot it on over to you. I've got a load of sweatpants I lifted from the Rite-Aid delivery truck last night, and 4 cases of 1/4-pound burger patties (no buns, though...)

11:32 AM  
Blogger cathy_sampson said...

Do you know Joan?

1:40 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Yes. Joan and I went to different High Schools together. She was always the 'class clown', or so I'm told :) But man, could that girl play Third Base!! If I'm not mistaken, she tagged out every runner headed for home, provided she had the ball.

Speaking of which, can Joan borrow your kneepads? We've got a "pick up" game this Tuesday over at the old Church on Harrison Avenue. Joan, as usual, will play Third Base, so we'll need those kneepads, Cathy. You can drop them off over at Lynne's house across the street, and we'll pick them up from there. Just tell Lynne that we'll be by a little after Midnight to get them.

Thanks, Cathy!

Chris

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joan has collapsed and can't cover third on Friday night afterall. If you want I can ask Fran but I wouldn't count on it after what happened at The Boot Heel. Randy and the kids are disappointed about the crumbcake but there is only so much time and I'm not going to miss Days just so they can parade around like fools. I dont even care that its a holy day.

2:09 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I think Fran will be okay, even with the limp. It doesn't take much to run Third Base, after all. She shouldn't be eating no crumbcake, anyway, with her condition! What was she thinking?

Tell Joan I'm going to find those pills for her, because I know she needs them now. I thought she could go a little longer without them, and I was trying to push her along, but it looks like she may need them now. She can take them with tea or with nog, but better to lay off the scotch for a while.

Does Fran have her own knee paddings? I can't seem to get Cathy to give hers up, and i think she propped somethign up in front of her door last night, because I couldn't push it in.

Chris

2:49 PM  
Blogger cathy_sampson said...

it was a lawn chair against the door nob, that is what i do when i want idiots to leave me alone.

2:47 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Was it a lawn chair?? When I reached my hand in to try to push it aside, it felt more like a chaise-lounge.

Chris

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home