Monday, January 29, 2007

Love in the Fast Lane, Form this Gal's Perspective.

Its just real terrible shame to see that special ones in America HOLLYWOOD have to go through hardships when it comes to a matter of fairytale loving in the fast lane. Now I'm real upset and can't even snap out it. I reckon you guys are upset too so I thought I would enter the internet and talk to y'all and so we can all agree that it wasn't his fault. He is as cute as a button - one of the greats with manuevers of that like no other, in the top hits form what i hear and she is a cindralla story of beauty of that of an angel -in the end what could have made that end! It is just a real heartbreaker when it gets to the bottom of it. We all have to worry if we should bother after hearing things like tits. Well, in the end apparently it didn't work out. I just heard on the TV and everyone is real upset now. Of course when I looked over at my shelf, I saw three of my most important louisa dolls giggling and laughing up an entire storm about it and that always makes me real cross. It just doesn't fit the situation and once again they don't supposed to be laughing at a time like this, so I gave them 2 warnings. After they ignored, I fast-pitched my flyswatter at them as hard as hard can be and then I missed, so I had to get up and walk real cross over to them all and then just put their heads flat down. The remaining louisa dolls were fine because most of them were slumped over or they were falling back into the spine of themselves. So there was no point in getting them in trouble, so I didn't tell anyone. Meanwhile, when I finally got back to the area of television and I wouldn't have believed it, but the TV was still up in arms about the romancing of he said she siad, as if I wasn't already enough!!!! If she had just stayed the way she had in the start and before they met - then everything would still be great right now. Then it wouldn't have been so upsetting for all of us and we could move on at this point. It is a real battle and it is a public display of trouble if you have to ask.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jonas said...

Ms. Sampson.... you get much love for not only your love of the Nar Nar...A.K.A. Spair OOM...

But for being daring enough to comment on the blog...

Just thought that I would let you know that we took your advice to heart... We are no longer the 4 worlds toughest men... we are now more accurately portrayed as 4 boring losers.

Thank you.

7:59 PM  
Blogger Gill said...

oh it's so sad when the course of love doesn't run smoothly, especially for those poor Hollywood stars who have to be in the publice eye all the time. Cathy we should just be grateful that we only have to play out our lives in front of cats and other inanimate objects.

6:55 AM  
Blogger Gill said...

psst. want to buy a used shemale deity?

6:57 AM  
Blogger cathy_sampson said...

Thanks other people in the internet. I couldn't agree with you more. If we are going to make it through this cycle, we have to remember that the future is always coming and even if we don't like most days, more days are coming in the end.

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home