Tuesday, October 10, 2006

An Fantasy of Delight


Some might have called it 'The Most Beautiful day in Mindyville of All Time', but I would hate to evern give it any words. I walked passed Jenson's Patch and sat on a log for a bit, to collect my wishes and recall the day of delight that was about to be. Before I knew it I was off into the imagines and just when i didn't realize that -3 dancing rodents came dancing down the lane and they giggled with dance delight any time I tried to join them. 'Ha ha!' I said and I said 'Why not let me join!', but they just laughed again and sprinkled away just as quickly as can be. Just then I heard some rustles coming from inside the hole of an everest pine tree, 'Who goes there' I say.. but there is no answer. I say 'who goes there!' (this time all gruff) and just then a Unicorn as wonderful as the eye could ever imagine came out of the pine brush only to meet me with a grin of delight. A snort sounded through the mist in the cove. I was startled, but only for a second. Then she took a few slow steps into the cove. I was just on the edge of my seat at that poitn! Peering closer, I was able to make out an equine-shaped silhouette through the thick mist and could see a unicorn-like cone coming from her forehead and that is when i said 'A unicorn!'. I knelded down and said 'come here girl' and then I grabbed the unicorn oats from my pocket and she started to come over real nervous.A thin golden ray of light shineded from her eyes and I knew I had to help her before she was bludgeoned. I touched her nose real gentle and spread oats all over her body. She gasped, not in fear, but in wonder.

5 Comments:

Blogger Gill said...

Cathy have you been mixing solpadeine and cough mixture again??

2:44 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

I've got one word for you, Cathy...

"Huffing"


Don't do it.

11:09 AM  
Blogger cathy_sampson said...

LOL!!!!!! You Guys and Lady are cards. Sometimes it is just great to think about the Futrue!

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you a leshorsebian?

8:29 PM  
Blogger Gill said...

whisper, Are you a leshorsebian whisperer?

1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home