Wednesday, May 17, 2006

In the sun

Today Tammy got real angry. The other Cubbage Putch Dolls had been in the sun too long and started rough housing and one almost fell off that picnic table. If it had ripped its snowpants I would have gone off and they know that so they don't do that. But it did almost spilled the coleslaw... Luckily one of the other ones caught it just in the knick of time. They know they are supposed to stay in the den unless they have a performance show that night, so I was mad that they even were outside in the first place. The reason I favor her, is because Tammy is a responsible one which is why I give her the nice turqoise outfits. If only to match her irish eyes.

Well, pretty soon after some time past Tammy cooled down and let them enjoy the sun of the day and decided they could all share an Orange Crush. 2 of the Louisas started bickering about not getting enough so I got real mad and confiscated it from everyone. I had to have a thinkback to the last time I gave them sugar and it was right then I remembered that sometimes dolls can rub their eyes and wake up. Every one and a while they will check their elbows 'n arms to make sure god make them work right. Ha ha. Once they realize! They climb down from the shelf because they need some alone time. Of course they have a hard time walking at first and they get wobbly! But sure enough, they need some explore adventures and they'll figure it out! Normally people are sleeping when this happens. The only time I ever followed them was when I went into a magical and before i know it ... i've wandered into a magic cabgage patch of charms and delight and I am right under a beautiful waterfall of merry believe it or not. Suddenly, all sorts of different cabbage patch babies peeked out from behind conch shells and I danced with them as long as i wanted. Each one had his or her own special look, personality, name and so on and so forth and so from then on out i named them all Louisa and made them look the way I wanted. Then everyone cheer.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went into a magical when I was pregnant with my third little boy, Ricky. I couldn't keep anything down that day, not even the Ensure that I took from Nanas refrigerator. It must have been expired and bad. So, anyway, i was in the laundry room folding Tom's socks when I smelled very clean feeling and I smiled. I was walking the daisy fields and the little friends were talking to me. then I laid down and went to sleep. THey say that you shouldn't mix ammonia with bleach but sometimes thats the only way to get the boys socks their whitest.

12:55 PM  
Blogger cathy_sampson said...

ha ha. i'll say. you sure can drift off into lemon land when you smell that stuff. they should bottle the stuff for heaven's sake! ha ha. I've never been to your home, but i'm sure it is only a matter of time because you have written here many times and it just makes sense that we are friends. One day I made a fridge magnet that looked like a tulip.

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You cannot come to my house ever, Bob's rule :) Thats very interesting about your fridge magnet. I would love to hear more about that. I dont allow fridge magnets in my home, they just add to clutter. and with my boys, things will get really out of hand. Secretly I would like to have a few little magnets.

8:11 AM  
Blogger cathy_sampson said...

Who is Bob? That makes no sense. Well anyway what you do today is take 3 pom pons (1/8th of an inch) and 5 pom pons (3/4 of an inch) and then you take elmers glue and alls you need is a bobbypin. Then you create the head with 5 pom pons on top of one another with a samich of glue in between. MAKE SURE YOU DON'T RUB YOUR EYES WHEN YOU GET GLUE ON YOUR HANDS

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

feel free to download this 986 kilobyte MPG clip of me waving a magnet around under the petri dish. http://www.dansdata.com/images/magnets/ferrofluid.mpg

In case you're wondering what the heck this stuff is good for, the answer is: Lots of things.

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.dansdata.com/images/magnets/ferrofluid.mpg

is the clip. i hate your blog for not letting me share.

9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

see, it's still not working. my hatred is building. i wish i was an x-men.

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds like a lot of fun! Today I am up to my ears in towels. Tuesday is for Towels! ha ha ha. I'd better get busy. it was fun chattin with you all. Keep shinin'!!!

10:45 AM  
Blogger cathy_sampson said...

ha ha! you guys are reat. The last time I got the lemon drifts i saw a unicorn fighting with 2 mice. In the meantime Its neat that my numbers are rising. It keeps me up at night knowing that I am meething so many more people on the inter. I'm glad you are making my magnets and doing what i say. See you in the end!
Cathy Sampson

1:52 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

The best way to get to sleep sometimes, if you are having trouble, is to mix up a good, strong batch of bleach and ammonia (half and half works best), place it very close to your nose, and then drape a towel or plastic bag over your head. Breath deeply, and you'll be off in lemon-land in no time.

I've been to Mindyville Mom's home several times already. I've never seen her there, thank goodness, but I've used her shower, peed in her undies drawer, and used her toothbrush to scrub my armpits. Somebody came home early one day, but I was able to slip out the back window before I was forced to talk to them.

1:51 PM  
Blogger cathy_sampson said...

MM, did you know that Chris did that? They have cams that you can get to watch for idots like this.

1:25 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

A "cam" is actually nothing more than an elevated bit of metal on a rod which, when turned, moves another piece of machinery (like the "cam shaft" pushes the "valve train" on an old Volkswagen.)

What you are thinking of is a "security guard".

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home