Friday, May 12, 2006

Mind off!

Sometimes the truth of the matter is you just never know. Yesterday I was real hungry so I figured I should get something to eat in between the story, meanwhile that is not enough time to even try so then I wated until there was more time inbetween that one story and the other story, so I timed it just right. Well wouldnt you believe it I ran toward the counter and then I understood that I didn't make a decision yet about what I should. I got real mad at this point so I yelled 'FORGET IT THEN!' and I kicked the counter in real hard. If any comes over and says what happened I'll tell them to mind their own Q's. Idots.

2 Comments:

Blogger cathy_sampson said...

Next time I'll try and remember to do this inbetween.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

You should think about doing some sit-ups while the commercials are on, too. I saw you in the bathroom last night, and it looks like you've gotten really, really fat.

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home