Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The Greatest Challenge of Time


Well, you might as well realize by now that the last thing I need on my plait is anymore trouble. Everyone here on the internet knows that I love my plastic littlin's and they know that I go out of my way to make sure their clothes look real good and they bellies are full and that they are sitting up real pretty and everything important. That is not in question here. Sometimes I'll go off and find a log and just get away from it all for a while to cool my jets, and sure enough when I come back, they're all still sitten pretty and such, cute as a button. So there was no reason to worry in the first place. Meanwhile I could have stayed out on that log longer and had a moment to myself for once, if i hadn't been so worried. But that is the way it goes i guess, parents always worry and the kids always say 'Oh mom!'. Ha! If only they were old enough to be my parents, then they would know what it is like to sit by the window, like a nervous wreck and thinking in their own mind where the HELL are they when I specifically told them not a minute past 10! Then I remember to look on the shelf and everyone is safe and sound and smiling,so I just have to chill and try and remember that life is to short to worry this much. Of course they're up there smiling away, with no care in the world! Meanwhile each one has his or her own special look, personality and name and so on and so forth and so from then on out i named most of them Louisa and made them look the way I wanted. Then everyone cheered. 2 of them I pretended were the Hollywood stars baby and that made the other ones jealous, except for one of them that wanted to be their friend once they realized it was a special love making from the A Stars. 'Its ok' I thought, they'll figure it out on their own. A mother can't tell their kids everything. They have to figure it out on their own or they will never learn. That way they'll see that most people don't make it in Hollywood, only probably 1 in a 1000 and that happens after they make it to the big times. America's greatest challenge will be to keep that in mind, the next time the other countires challenge us again.

In Spirits,
Cathy

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

make sure to dust onthe shelf regularly. I had a guest comment on my dirty towels in the bathroom the other day and I was really suprised. Usually I dust in the bathroom on tuesdays and some dust must have fallen upon the linens. They have that television going on in the other room talking about things about trouble. I remember when candy was 5 cents at the corner store, I was so small I could only peek up. Lets all remember those happy times before the commercials come on! thats what I say today. happy linen cleaning!

3:11 PM  
Blogger Gill said...

Do you ever put frilly panties on the boy dolls just to be BAD!

12:32 AM  
Blogger cathy_sampson said...

That don't make any sense, boys don't where what girls where and girls have vaginals.

4:38 PM  
Blogger Gill said...

Holy shit! I never realised. Thanks so much Cathy. How did you get to be so wise?

1:54 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Waitaminnit, Cathy. Are you sure you didn't mean "most" boys don't wear what girls wear??? I mean, last night I was chugging down Amber Ale over at the Ellis Island brewery in Las Vegas, trying to see how many it would take before the bartender cut me off or asked me out, when in walks what can only be described as Abe Vigoda in a blonde wig, pumps, and a smartly pressed skirt and blouse combo (stunning, really...if not a little creepy).

Normally I would have to agree with you, Cathy...but this guy made it work. Classy and contemporary.

Chris

9:20 PM  
Blogger Gill said...

Did you get his name and address?? Maybe he would like to join my church.

1:32 AM  
Blogger cathy_sampson said...

alls i know is what i see when i look in their pants.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

No, actually, I was a little too frightened to ask him for any personal details. Besides...it's close to Halloween, and I was thinking that if I approached him, and he was only wearing this as a costume, I might end up sprawled out on the bar floor, searching desperately for my teeth amongst the cigarette butts and straw wrappers.

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home