Wednesday, September 20, 2006

This time is what counts


What with all the excitement about the famous babies in Hollywood, I would sure never think about having one on my own. Meanwhile, what would be the point? I already have a collection of fancies that sit in the right spot and don't never soil their pants and such. I would get real mad at them if they even tried to because I don't spend all that time in the den sewing turqoize pants for them to go and muss them all up like a real one wood. In the meantime one accident has been known to happen when one of the cats got real sick and had itself diareah near where the doll was sitting and i smelled something real bad so I knew an accident had happened somewhere, it was just a matter of finding where and it just took determination, so i had to go on a hunt and the best way to do that is with an open mind. Evenentually I determined that it was on the Cabbage Patch shelf quadrant where they all sit in quite times. I thought it was a line of string, but when i got closer I saw a street of ants marching to where the accident had happened and I just couldn't believe it! Then I noticed that there had been an accident and I knew who had done it and at first I got real mad in my own mind because they have a kitty latter box for that nonsnese and they aren't supposed to use any area outside of that zone to do their business. But just when I was about to get real cross, I reckoned that it must have been diareah becuase there just aint no way to ever know for sure. Once it was pinpointed I knew the only way to clean it is to spray Lysol on it and then wait, so in the meatime i also knowed that that is how you can kill the horrible ants as well so it would be like achieveing both in the same moment. I sprayed it as much as i could and some of the lemon even went to my arm from the sprays so it was just a bit of a great thing to have that on the hot day as well, so it was 3 great things happening at once and all at the same time.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOu could also spray some Glory carpet cleaner on there. The cap has a handy scrubber brush built it so I just keep going back for more Glory. It has saved me from getting in trouble with Bill. He likes to have things picked up and smelling clean when he gets home. diarhea can be really stinky mess! +*+

12:04 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Cathy, Cathy, Cathy... everyone knows you can't have a child "on your own". It takes two people to make a child, as far as you know.

You have to kiss a boy, sit on a toilet seat after a boy has been there, or go swimming in a jacuzzi with a bunch of drunk Fraternity boys in order to get pregnant.

I guess you could wear some sexy clothes and hang out in front of a convenience store, too, but that's no guarantee like the other ways I mentioned.

Whatever you do, you should ask your doctor about it, first. He may be able to help. I know a lot of girls who have become pregnant after a doctor's visit.

Or, was that a Dentist's visit? I'm not sure...

Chris

7:06 AM  
Blogger cathy_sampson said...

I wouldnt dare get pregonant in this day and age. What with our boys fighting across the gulf and all the insurgants causing a ruckus all the time, there is no point. it would be great to have a baby at this time to match the current babies in hollywood and maybe they would meet and such, but other than that there is no point. especially when they ruin thier pants all the time. i just don't need that in my life right now. in the meantime i have my softball practice to keep in mind anyway, so what is the point? obviously not.

6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss Cathy,
I have been following your blogsite, word by precious word for quite some time. For a while I believed that there was a code embedded amongst your language, and I attempted to windtalk to my native american ancestors to crack your code. After many attempts, I have given up, and instead I am finding subtle hints at spiritual guidance. So I began to research you in hopes that you could be my so called Llama. In my search I found your Amazon reviews, for the paperback The Search For Significance and was pleased to discover that you are truly on a path to enrichment. I am determined to get on my dean this year starting with small steps. I have pretty liberal view, some what American based (though not completely). I am looking for a female mentor to help me in my quest. I wish to learn under someone who will show me the right path but not force their views on me. No judgments about the decisions I choose to make, but simple guidance. I am open to your opinions and welcome your knowledge so long as you are not trying to force me to agree with them or follow them.
I love you.

6:11 PM  
Blogger cathy_sampson said...

Hello Anthomy,
Ha Ha well if that isn't the weirdest thing i ever sawed I don't know what is. In the meantime, it sure is great that you love my internets. I think its great and really the only reason I do it is because of great friends like you that I know mean so much to me. In the meantime it would be great to stay in touch and I sure can teach you whatever you want to know about a whole bunch of stuff like pom poms and of course softball and of course don't forget cats and then there is also crafts. In the meantime, I'll just keep my head up and keep an eye out for you in the futrue because when it comes down to it all we have is other strangers who if you turn them upside down are really just friends in the making.
Forever Precious,
Cahy Sampson

p.s I only been on blogger.com, so that is probably the other Cathy Sampson

2:32 PM  
Blogger Gill said...

Hi Cathy, want to link to my blog?? I love yours! Sadly I gave birth to a real child...and do you know what?? She didn't look anything like a cabbage patch doll. Such a disappointment.

11:00 AM  
Blogger cathy_sampson said...

gill, i'm sorry to hear that you should have thought of that before you decided to not make it plastic. in the end you'll just have a lot more to clean up now, but there is nothing you can do at this point and too late to abort. the best you can do is get it dolls and hope that it learns from them on how to stay still and not soil.

3:07 PM  
Blogger Gill said...

Aah, Cathy it's too late for that, sadly the child is grown to the age of 23 and as I never had your blog to read and get advice from when she was a little un she has grown up very badly.

12:27 AM  
Blogger cathy_sampson said...

Well at least now you can read about me everyday and learn from what I say and never make the same mistake again. Its ok, we all make mistakes, and in the end you'll learn as much from the mistakes as you'll learn from your answers. In the meantime, you might as well realize by now that it only is from mistakes can any us ever really move forward in this journey of Lift. Its ok, I'm sure in the end she will regret being non-plastic and will apolgize to you for the whole thing.

4:41 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Cathy, how does one choose whether to give birth to a real child, or a plastic one??

If you know the secret, I'd love to hear it.

Better yet, if you can find a way to give birth to a child made out of beer, I'd be willing to pay for the secret.

Chris

10:50 AM  
Blogger cathy_sampson said...

Only god can decide on if our babies come to us in plastic or in skin.

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home