Tuesday, June 06, 2006

In Emerald Sadness


I guess you could say that I have a heart full of gold when it finally comes down to that bottom line. I was heading towards Mindyville to see if I could find some of you guys off the line and wouldn't you know it The Kennyin Brothers came down the lane just looking for devil's amount of trouble. Well I just new there would be some trouble because everyone in town knows they are neyer'dowellers when it comes down and backaround. Before I knew it one grabbed my hairband and slammed me down into a mud putch. I tried to kick'em but before I knew it I tried to kick and nothing was there. I reckoned the best thing to go off into a magical and on the outside it would look as though i was faking dead and they would just bug off and leave me to my own accord. It was right then that I say the first of seven centaurs each one prettier than the next. The brillent sunrise went unnoticed by them and I couldn't help but notice 2 of the 7 centaurs were garbed in tattered clothing that ill fit their slender bodies and little resembled the normal attire of centaurs I had spoken to in times before now. In my inside mind I said to Cathy 'Those may even be nothing but burlap sacs made into garb'. But I did not judge them for their impoverish. I waved like a normal friend as they were darting silently from tree to tree. 3 of the 7 centaurs raced about and after a while I wanted to kick them and tell them to go lay down. In the meantime, it was best that I just go leaning against the rough bark of a knurled old tree and gasp for breath.

If I only had allowed the unicorn to discover me, it surely would have been my duty to to tame him. Surely she would buck and
such, but i would just say 'whoa girl' until my strenth had tamed him. Then again, if I obeyed the centaurs, their existence on the island might have remained a secret.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Have you ever let one of the Centaurs take you from behind??!?

Talk about 'magical'.....

1:44 PM  
Blogger cathy_sampson said...

You will go to hell's gates for saying that and in the meantime i'll be sitting scott free in a world that is nothing like that.

1:23 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I didn't say it, I typed it. Neener neener neener....

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home