Saturday, February 17, 2007

Its terrible, what's she done



I was learning about what is important on the 7 pm shows today and I couldn't hardly believe my own thoughts when I heard that she cut off her hairs, right down to the bald!!!!!! Now she looks totally different and the hairs salon is in a whole heap of trouble and so they should be! You aren't supposed to do that when you're real pretty and it will be real upsetting until it grows back to the normal blonde length for girls again. In the meantime, what are we supposed to do while we wait?! I for one don't want to have to think about it all the time. In the meantime, time will go by real slowly and I know it will be on the top of my mind. When I see things that remind me of it in length before, like the dancing programs when they show the past of her. Her 2 baby will be very afraid of her until then, so hopefully they will learn this lesson.


2 Comments:

Blogger Gill said...

It's terrible- my cats were really scared by her picture in the paper!

3:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no deed goes unpunished. ANd let me tell, I was punished once when I had to to and collect the kids over at the school and the car wouldn't start. Thinking about my children being collected by some trash person from outside Mindyville made me a crazy woman for 15 minutes. I borrowed nana's car and made two rounds and got them all safely home. My eldest complained a bit that its ok for an 18 year old to come home on her own but she'll undersand once she becomes a woman with her own babies.

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home