Sunday, July 29, 2007

I been gone


Like most of us, me all have our up and downs. There is lots of things that happened and I will spread it out in lighted letters when I feel like it, alright!

In the meantime my art creatives have only got more. I got one up in a store where you can by overalls in Mindyville. I was asked to drawed a new logo design for the Softball Union L-180 which I was a linesmen member of after serving a 4 year stint, breaking my ankle, but only in sprains. Lately I ben focusing on poms and googles, by my speashallty is in anything pastel colored. Everything that doesn't move can and should be pastel is what I always say. So if you are wondering, that is what I said okay!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does anyone know where I can get ankle bracelet charms? My little girls are smitten with them and bible camp week is coming up. Really glad to have you back Cathy. I wish you would clean up your lawn and take down the christmas lights.

2:55 PM  
Blogger Gill said...

Cathy!! You've been missed.

3:14 PM  
Blogger Gill said...

are you and your little uns plan any speshul creatives for christmas?

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your wisdom and unique point of view is truly missed, Cathy. In the meantime, we need your help to guide us through these dark times, and such. Please come back and help show us to the light.

- One of your loyal and faithful readers...

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home